021: Practical Ideas
You love your friends and want them to know how much God loves them. But how can you share Christ with them? Sharing the gospel is essential. Here are some other practical ideas of how you can share the hope you have in Christ with those you love:
- Share your testimony
- Invite them to church
- Invite them to study First Steps with you
- Give them a Christian book (such as "The Search” or "Basic Christianity”)
- Watch a Christian movie with them (like The Gospel of John)
- Invite them to hang out with church friends
Often people begin to act like a Christian and join in the Christianity community even before they become a Christian. For this reason the following ideas can also be helpful.
- Invite them to volunteer at church
- Encourage them to try praying
- Encourage them to start daily reading the New Testament
- Encourage them to share something they learned at church with one of their non-Christian friends
- Invite them to study Next Steps
Take a few minutes to brainstorm other ideas with your group.